Adoption is a powerful way of affirming your commitment and love to a child. You are choosing to be an emotional, psychological, financial, and legal parent of a child, accepting all parental rights and responsibilities. Britt S. Williams specializes in adoption law and can help you:
- Meet state adoption requirements
- File the necessary paperwork and represent you in all necessary court hearings and appointments
- Conduct adoptions between private parties, serving as the liaison between hopeful couples and parents looking to offer their child for adoption
- Ensure you have full access to your child’s health records and medical history
- Make certain the biological parents are emotionally prepared to put their child up for adoption
Growing Your Family Through Adoption
If you are pursuing adoption, Britt is familiar with all local and state laws regarding children and adoption to support you through every step of the process.
We handle all types of adoptions:
- Agency Placement
Let us help you and your family through the adoption process.
Schneider & Williams, P.C. is a boutique nationwide law firm based in Stuart, Virginia. We specialize in business and estate planning, including asset protection, revocable trusts, special needs trusts, succession planning and mediation, and general counsel. Our firm also helps you with corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions and real estate development and closings. Let us be your go-to firm for a lifetime of legal needs.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, email us at email@example.com, or call 276-694-2455 to schedule a consultation. We have helped so many people in similar situations to yours.
We look at our clients as people with genuine problems and get to know you and work with you to help meet your needs in a timely and pleasant manner.